What we want:
1) We want to publish your poetry. Please submit up to six (6) poems in a single document
(acceptable formats are .doc, .docx, .rtf, and .txt,) using our online submission manager.
2) Please submit only once per reading period.
3) No previously published work.
4) Simultaneous submissions are allowed. If any of your poems get accepted to another publication,
send us an email to let us know. (epigraphmagazine [at] gmail [dot] com)
If we publish your poems:
1) You give us first publication rights
2) You give us archival rights.
3) You retain copyright. Once published, all rights revert back to you.
4) If your poem(s) end up in a book, chapbook, or elsewhere, we'd appreciate it if you'd mention Epigraph
as the original place of publication.
Other stuff to send us:
1) Don’t bother with a formal cover letter. You can send an informal one if you'd like, but don't feel obligated!
2) Please give us a brief two or three sentence bio written in the third person. We don't need your complete
publication history. If you would like to mention this, just list three or four places at most.
3) We encourage you to link to your personal site, blog, twitter, or whatever else you use as your primary
Things to keep in mind:
1) We try to respond quickly to submissions. For instance, if submissions close on June 15th, you should
have an answer by the end of June. If this ever happens to take longer, it means that we
have something very important on our plates, but we have not forgotten about you. Will get back
to you as soon as we can.
2) If we accept your poems, we'll send you an email that you'll need to respond to.
3) We will only accept submissions sent using our online submission manager